arrow_upward
How do you feel about pop up ads in apps?
Sometimes I get so frustrated with pop up ads in my mobile games. Like I get that they have to make money but it’s such an inconvenience. I also don’t want to spend money to remove the ads but I feel like the consumer does not win in this scenario.

i hate them, simple as that

I cannot simply understand why ANYONE would like them, although, once in awhile, a good one comes up.

They gotta make the exit screens bigger. I always accidentally click on the ad

Turn on airplane mode when you play. It should be able to work for all offline games. The ones that require wifi usually never have ads for me, just in game purchases.

fine with it. turn on airplane mode and none show up at all

Always felt like making them hard to immediately close was intentional on the part of the developers. Either way, I'd probably stay away from mobile games regardless. I feel like a lot of them are made to frustrate you into parting with your own money - but that's just me.

Ads mean clicks and clicks mean money, and that's what all developers are focused on. No one gives a shit about making a good game or making a game free of bugs. All they care about is advertising to you and making money. And you clicking on the ad by accident because they made the x or exit button so small that only an ant could press it is done on purpose because, at the end of the day, accidental clicks still count as clicks, which still count as money. This is just another aspect of how modern technology sucks.

same for me, annoyed

Annoyed, but also impressed on how they come up with the dumbest shit.... dumb, but it can be a good laugh sometimes

Tryna to get invested in a game
and a pop up comes up just annoying and the unskippable ones

I'd rather apps make it so that you have to watch an ad for some sort of reward. At least I get to choose when to watch an ad rather than it just popping up.