arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
How does this forum work, credits explained !
Makes Sense.  Thanks!

Testing something

[+] 1 user Likes testing1234's post
Thanks for the information.

Thanks for explaining!

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Hi all, 

Today we will be explains how to see links, how the credits system works and all. 

Let's start by describing why links are hidden.

Links are hidden in this forum because we use a credits based system to see links. We do this for a simple reason, and regardless of what people may think it is not greed. Unlike most forums, where shared content is lost, usually hours or even minutes after being posted due to DMCA requests, either by white knights or automated systems, this system bypasses this because it requires users to genuinely participate in the forum before they get access. 

How to See Links

Some links can be unlocked simple by replying to the thread. There are certain subforums where content is marked as Premium. Most notably, the Nudes/Social Content/Accounts Section are all marked Premium, and replying to threads will not unlock the content. In this case you must Pay to unlock the content using forum credits. See below on how this works. Premium Members bypass all these restrictions. 

How Credits Work

Credits are earned by posting threads (topics) on the forums, and getting replies on your threads (topics). You also earn 50% of the credits when people Pay to unlock your hidden content.
Thanks for the info my king

Thanks for letting me know.

I genuinely appreciate this setup and am glad SOMEBODY finally pulled their head out of their butt when i came to content forums

Dear Lucifer, i'm new to this forum and i'm trying to understand how everything works.
Now, i read in your post that i can get credits in this way:
"Credits are earned by posting threads (topics) on the forums, and getting replies on your threads (topics). You also earn 50% of the credits when people Pay to unlock your hidden content."
So i made to great posts of rare matherial , and i got not any credit from the reply to my topics! So untill now i contributed with 2 posts but i cannot unluck any thing.
Is there an error is exactly like this that shuld work? I whink posting new links shuld be more interesting , from what i can unreestand only way to see links is to become premium paying.
Thanks for your reply,
Alan

UPDATE: i finally got 10 credits, so itried to unlock one single content and i got this message:
"Low Contribution Detected
Unfortunately our Spam Filters have marked contributor level too Low. This is an automatic action. Consider purchasing an upgrade to unlock more hidden content or contributing more content by making QUALITY threads and posts.

Click Here to Upgrade your account and gain access to a lot of quality content without having to worry about your contributor level."

I think in this way is really impossible to see any single link, i give up :-(

[+] 1 user Likes alandoggler's post
This clears up alot of questions!

Thnks i was lost. 

Wow cool system thanks for sharing

Hi,

I'm now out of the red "Contributor Level" but still can't see the link to the MEGA which I spent 10 credits to view.

What level do I need to be at to be out of the "low contributor level" criteria?

Edit: never mind. Think it glitched, assume it's -99.

[+] 1 user Likes mttJ_'s post
Hi, i have -85 and i still can't access links i unlocked, how much i need to be as contributor level to see those links i got?

alandoggler Wrote:Hi, i have -85 and i still can't access links i unlocked, how much i need to be as contributor level to see those links i got?
Sounds like greedy scamWink

I used 10 credits and got low contrib level message. No content and no credits anymore also.

Wowwwwwwwwww

Thanks for this info

dik moc for info

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Hi all, 

Today we will be explains how to see links, how the credits system works and all. 

Let's start by describing why links are hidden.

Links are hidden in this forum because we use a credits based system to see links. We do this for a simple reason, and regardless of what people may think it is not greed. Unlike most forums, where shared content is lost, usually hours or even minutes after being posted due to DMCA requests, either by white knights or automated systems, this system bypasses this because it requires users to genuinely participate in the forum before they get access. 

How to See Links

Some links can be unlocked simple by replying to the thread. There are certain subforums where content is marked as Premium. Most notably, the Nudes/Social Content/Accounts Section are all marked Premium, and replying to threads will not unlock the content. In this case you must Pay to unlock the content using forum credits. See below on how this works. Premium Members bypass all these restrictions. 

How Credits Work

Credits are earned by posting threads (topics) on the forums, and getting replies on your threads (topics). You also earn 50% of the credits when people Pay to unlock your hidden content.
Thanks for sharing bro

I earn 10 point then I pay but my Contributor Level: is to low! I have lose my credits? or when my Contributor Level will be good I can access to the link? let me know! thanks!

Amazing work dude

Jump to page