arrow_upward
How expensive will smartphones get?
How expensive do you think smartphones will get in the future? The price of the top flagships are now about $1000-$1500 which is already pretty expensive. And the foldable phones that have come out are even more expensive going for around $2000. I'm guessing it'll depend on whatever Apple does. Seems like whatever they do, everyone else follows. I don't think they'll ever go higher than $5000, not accounting for inflation.

[+] 1 user Likes Shabamawam's post
aaaaaaaaaa

More expensive than now

They will probably go up to 3k and as the technologies used start being more common the prices will drop

As phones become desktop/laptop replacements more and more, the prices will keep going up.

As expensive as Apple makes them as they seem to lead the trends in pricing.

phones will be the new laptop soon at this rate folding

maybe 2k dollars

It will be Very expressive once things start to normalize

Eventually i can see it hitting about 2,000 to 2,500.

I think they'll have to cap out at around 2000 USD, once they start overtaking laptops then it would seem obsolete to grab one, as people can just use their laptops or some other portable device. Unfortunately, it seems like Apple and Samsung run the market here.

I agree, Apple sets the market high and other companies just follow suit to maximize profits

thats a good marketing questions that men in suits sit in conference rooms everyday to talk, Especially the marketing aspect

Because its all based on making a HUGE profit not on actual cost of the device they will keeo raising the price until there is complaints and outsrage

but that might never happen because most phones are bought with credit cards or on credit the the consumer doesnt really think about the price

not for those countries that have easy access to credit its then considered a Status symbol. because you can pay cash out of pocket

too expensive. i spent less money on my budget pc than i did on my phone and i spend way more time on my pc ($600 vs. $800). honestly, at this point i don't think i'm gonna buy a new smartphone. maybe i'll go back to flip phones.

Not much more on regular phones. Top notch, premier phones will go up slightly but they’re already close to the cost of a nice laptop.

Supply and demand. Apple has already cut prices on their older and not as fancy phones.

哦这样吗 那样的啊 好吧

她本是侯府贵女,却倾心于他,费尽心思助他夺得帝王,本以为就此凤凰于飞,荣宠一生。却不料深情不过如此,奸妃使计陷害,他竟信以为真。一杯毒酒,说什么要保她帝后声明是念在旧情,可旧情何在?只是毒酒穿肠过去,她再次睁眼之时,竟重生在一个因溺水而昏迷贵人身上。在她身体康复之时,却闻亲儿惨死,女儿毁容消息,疾首之痛后,消不去的是复仇之恨。~~~~~~~~~~~同一个灵魂,同一个世界,她却不再是她。她的家人认不得她;她的夫君认不清她;她的仇人亦不知是她。如此重生,是不是上天给她的机会?

They'll probably get more and more expensive as tech slows and people upgrade less frequently.

Apple needs to grow their top line so take at least 5% a year on average

over 3k eventually

Will most likely end up costing more than a computer, oh wait they already do.