arrow_upward
How good will the 2021 Warriors be?
Lots of unknowns with injuries and aging stars, but I think they can still ball with the best of em. Curry, Klay, Wiggins, Dray/Paschall, Wiseman?

Big Grin Bro what. They will not be good. Looks at the facts. Look at your argument. You make no sense daddy. Good nite

The Warriors will do fine in 2021. A fully healthy splash brother isn't something to sniff at.
The better question is, can Lebron at his age still provide the Lakers offense when nobody except AD can buy a basket?

They will be tough but not elite. Wiggins is a wild card.

A lot of unknowns. Will they flip Wiggins and the pick for a superstar? What route do they decide with the pick?
Healthy Steph, Klay and Dray with some of the young guys will be fun. Probably a 4-5 seed next season if all goes well.

Good question.

They are downgraded for sure but still very strong

Really hard to say. They have a good amount of talent at the high end, but I'm not sure about their depth. They could maybe move the #2 pick for some immediate help though

[+] 1 user Likes HiddenIdentity's post
They'll be decent, but probably not amazing, low end playoffs maybe

Just hope theyre not losing all the best player cause of injury, theyll be good

They have the potential to make another finals run, especially depending on what they do with their pick. They’ll be far from clear favorites like they have been in the past.

curry is best shooter of all time, they will be fine. the west is stacked

I believe Curry will do well