arrow_upward
How has 1 year of lockdown been for you?
I've been fortunate enough to be able to continue working from home and the money and time i've saved from commuting has helped a lot.
Hows it been for you guy?

really sad to nothing to do outside

Working from home, but going out a lot more.

Got promoted, saved a lot, it was good other than the isolation

Pretty much the same as what others have said. Working from home, been pretty calm. I just missing going out to the bar with friends after work.

The lockdowns improved traffic, and made things a lot quieter, except for the gunfire. I learned to watch a lot more videos and stopped being stressed about getting to work on time. And it eliminated some problem employees at work.

Work has been good for me for the most part, with in IT at a large school so pretty busy for the whole thing.

Personally though not the best, last Feb i broke my foot in a very rare way which had me bed ridden for a few months being unable to move or put any weight on it. This last week i also was diagnosed randomly with Stage 4 Cancer. Trucking through it all though and looking to hopefully brighter times.

Heavy. But I guess we need to talk about heavy stuff to help get over it.

I'm an agoraphobic so I don't go out much anyway. Naturally, that meant that for the longest time I wasn't hugely affected by the isolation, however more than a year in and it's beginning to become a little intolerable. I miss being able to hide in a friend's house instead of my own for an evening or two here and there.

Horrible, but then I remember I dont have it so bad since I can WFH