arrow_upward
How have you managed to excersize without a gym during the pandemic.
O've found it hard to stay fit without access to the gym, any tips?

Might seem like a dull answer but I’ve just been making do at home. Mostly just small weight training, pushups, and ab workouts. If I get out in my neighborhood I can sneak some cardio in on a run, but it’s honestly been tricky. A lot harder to feel motivated from home too.

Believe it or not I actually exercise more now lol

Hey man thanks for the reply i might start a high volume routine.

mostly running tbh

Whatever u can manage body weight workouts mainly plenty of exercises u can follow along with even if u have no equipment on yt

pushups squats easy stuff where u dont need machines

I just downloaded a free app for it from googleplay and it's really helpful, so try to find out something like this

lots of good fitness youtubers that don't require any equipment

running, basic exercises (push-ups, sit ups and squats) and adding in small weights into those routines has helped a lot

Luckily I have a machine with a few exercises like chest press, shoulder press, pec flyes, leg extension. I’ve been using that along with my pull up bar and some body weight exercises to get somewhat of a workout in. I’ve just tried to continue to progressive overload by doing more reps if a certain exercise is to easy (some body weight exercises) or adding weight where I can

Our gyms here have never closed. But now you have to wear a mask while working out. Only people doing cardio don’t have to wear them which is ridiculous.world is getting crazy