arrow_upward
How is your *area* doing right now during the pandemic?
Yeah, we can all watch the news, but we can't read all the individual stories from the world. How's your little part of Earth doing?

Not bad, about 500 confirmed cases a day

There are still cases, but hospitals aren't being overrun anymore.

Not great. Our Government is a joke!

Pretty good I feel. The only thing still unavailable here are movie theaters and free samples. Other than that, everything is pretty relaxed and normal. Gyms are open and indoor dining restaurants are back again. A few places still have a mask mandate to enter, but the majority are optional.

slowly getting there  At At Confused

The only people that wear masks are the NPCs and those poor bastards that work at grocery stores and in medical offices. Beyond that, everyone is going back to normal life. The state is finally letting up because the governor is about to get kicked out on his ass by the people. We only have a few cases, and our hospitals are back to being filled with druggies that want free drugs and illegals that use the emergency room for colds.

Here in california we are opening everything up

Ireland is starting opening up so not too bad

My area has been pretty quiet the whole time, aside from my uncle and neighbor getting it. They’re both fine though.

From my understanding my area seems to be doing well although I do not see that many people wearing masks either

0 cases since the start of the pandemic. I guess there are benefits of living in the middle of nowhere

[+] 1 user Likes Nick Savirin's post
Where the hell you live lol?

My area hasn't been hit very hard as far as I know, but because my area is near Vancouver, we still are forced into lockdown :/

in Turkey, our people still do not follow the rules and do not wear masks Confused

I hope the disease doesn't increase again  Smile

things are coming back now, bout to get litty

My area is near by just home.... sometimes visit market but most things are bought in online malls

im from puerto vallarta and people just dont give a F

My town is small so we've never had it bad at all. We've mostly stayyed the same the whole time.

Was bad here a month ago but cases dropping recently.  Not many people left to vaccinate now except for all the "scientists" that have some issue with the vaccines and would rather spread the virus to innocent neighbors.  So... here's hoping things get back to normal despite those geniuses