arrow_upward
How long do we believe it will take before Gamestops share return to 5$ or lower?
It was impressive the community of R/WallStreetBets was able to hold Gamestop shares at a high of 438$ for about a week now, but it would seem everyone has cashed out so how long do we believe it will take before Gamestop's shares return to 5$ or less?

Hmm, I know a few youtubers who're trying to convince people to stay, but if you can't buy into the stock anymore it's gonna die out. I'd say within the next week or so.

RH allowing buys again, so who knows? I'm not buying tho

fuck rh no one should use their services anymore

It might take a month to settle down, but I really think it will stay a bit higher than it started. The massive shorts were the only reason it was so low between $3 and $4 to begin with. I think it will stabilize around 7-10 eventually.

> Hmm, I know a few youtubers who're trying to convince people to stay, but if you can't buy into the stock anymore it's gonna die out. I'd say within the next week or so.

That's such a terrible thing to do. This only keeps going if you have someone else to catch the falling knife for you. These youtubers are convincing people to purchase for their own benefits.

I suppose in the end alot of good things came out of it, and the people learned how to hurt Wall Street what they will now do with this information is something else entirely.