arrow_upward
How many monitor do you use ?
For some reason, in part because of the COVID-19 I'm only using one actually. But I usually use three and I'm planning to add another. I'm starting to be short of space, but I feel I always can find a use for another scrren. Am I the only one in this case ? 

Main screen : Focus on the main task, no matter what is. A IDE or a movie more often. 
Second : Facebook-mail 
Third : Discord-Slack 
I would use the news one for monitor some server in console. I will need to buy some sort of support to get that working as I"m now a bit surrounding of monitor. If I can add a desk behind me, I will setup a complete independent setup to gain some more compute power.

[+] 1 user Likes garty1's post
Struck with 13 inch laptop ., looking to buy one.
Dual monitors are best for productivity

Even my laptop is 17 inch, I may go down to 15, but 13 is really too small.

[+] 1 user Likes garty1's post
three - but one is portrait and only used for reading documents

I only use one monitor, but would like to buy a larger one 27+ inch.

1 at home thats 27", hard to fit another next to it. 2 at work with one being vertical to help read long pages of code!

I only have one moniter, but it is a 65 inch moniter

been using one, i find i only need a 2nd if i need to look at something else while i game like a map or movie lol

2 at moment is just fine for mapping and main task, but looking for one more to look at something else when working

i use 1 monitor and its god

I used to have 2 monitors, then 3 and after a while, I moved to one big monitor (32") that seems better than having multiple monitors.

Check out tiling window managers if you're using multiple (or one big) monitors, they really shine in that area.

I used to work with two big monitors at my office. Right now because of covid19 pandemic, i am having to make do with a small monitor.

Guy I used to work with had 6. It was quite a sight. I guess thats what happens when you have unlimited budget. For me, I use my laptop + 1 monitor.

i used to use 4. 108" screen for gaming. 2x27" for discord, obs and other stuff and 21" for twitch on background for random streams to watch. nowdays i have 55" and 2x27"

I've found a pretty efficient workflow only using one screen with multiple desktops.

My laptop only supports an additional monitor so 2.

i prefer two, at times i think a third may be useful but it seems silly to me.