arrow_upward
How many sports do you guys follow ?
With internet these days it's easy to follow a lot of sport from around the world, so I wanted to know what sports are you guys following ? 

I watch football (soccer), basketball and MMA and a bit of boxing and american football.

What about you guys ?

various European football,,

NBA MLB

The only one I really follow is American college football. Beyond that, I just watch certain sports without following them.

mostly college football, soccer, and basketball at times

I prefer soccer and tennis. My favorite is Top 5 European League and Tennis Grand Slam.

[+] 1 user Likes Comics Video's post
Soccer, or football, tennis, occasionally mlb and nba . But I really only follow soccer of my native league.

European football, european basketball, usa basketball

Soccer and some snooker

None really, the only sport I’m interested in is international competitions like Football World Cup, Euro or the Rugby Six Nations.

Nfl and college football, Nhl hockey, also a big fan of the world cup, the other three years i hop between bundesliga and concacaf. Wish i could get more into rugby

i just watch the normal footy on tv tbh, i do dabble in a bit of boxing from time to time

I'm definitely a sports junkie so I follow too much to count.

Two mostly. Footy and cricket. I'll watch Wimbledon though when its on

I pretty much watch almost all of them, but the ones that I'm really into are basketball,soccer, football and skateboard. I am trying to start watching baseball now