arrow_upward
How to find ebooks (most novels and non reference books can be found this way)
1) Download an IRC Client. HexChat is a good free one.

2) Choose a nickname.

3) Connect to IRCHighway

How to find ebooks (most novels and non reference books can be found this way).

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on How to find ebooks (most novels and non reference books can be found this way).
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

4) Once connected, another window with a channel selector should appear. Connect to "ebooks" without the quotes.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on How to find ebooks (most novels and non reference books can be found this way).

5) Once you're connected, you can type @search yourbooktitlehere to retrieve search results.

EX: @search Harry Potter

6) A window should appear with a file transfer. The file will be a text file containing your search results. Save it to your desired directory.

Registered Members Only

7) Open the text file. It will be in a zip file.

8) The text file contains a bunch of different results per line. It will look something like this.

[Image: 4.png]

8) Copy and paste your desired result into the IRC Chat from the exclamation point to the end of the file extension.

EX: !Dz2000 J K Rowling - [Harry Potter 01] - Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone Epub (v5.0).epub

9) Accept the second file transfer for your ebook.

Enjoy!

[+] 5 users Like spstv's post
What is this the olden days? Lol I used to get mp3s this way before Napster. Do a search on your favorite engine for “reddit piracy megathread” or head over to libgen.is. My pirated reading content eventually because sufficient enough to justify an e-reader and dang that’s a good feeling

You guys can use this page if u want books for e-readers:

RE: How to find ebooks (most novels and non reference books can be found this way).

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: How to find ebooks (most novels and non reference books can be found this way).

[+] 2 users Like Pepelino28's post
You can also use b-ok.cc to find most books

[+] 2 users Like awdj85awwqe's post
Or gen.lib.rus.ec/

[+] 1 user Likes IvanAbilio's post
i'm a fan of the genesis library. Libgen.is

libgen or ebook4expert are great

[+] 1 user Likes tempsmurf0's post
Libgen has been my go to

b-ok.cc is a pretty good resource for a lot of books. Had a uni professor tell me about it and it's been my go to ever since.

thanks brother great work

Whoa, you took me back with this one! I haven't thought about IRC in years. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

thanks for the the guide dude, much appreciated!

I suggest mobilism.forum