arrow_upward
How to invest excess money to generate more money?
Hi all,

I was wondering what you all invest your extra money/cash into? Something that is non index funds (too low return, very long term strategy 40-50 years), renting out/buying real estate (too expensive), savings account (too low return). 

Any online related way where you can put your money into? I have excess money but not too much time.

What would you suggest? 

Crypto. But you have to search and study for some time before investing anything.
I've made a good amount of money. But it takes some effort

for high risk but high reward look into crypto

As others have said, crypto can make money fast, but also lose it fast, so high risk/high reward. Options trading is another way to potentially get a high return, but it's also super risky (I've mostly lost money on options) and there's a really steep learning curve before you can understand them enough to consistently take profits.

Other than that it's researching and investing into individual stocks which takes time and carries its own risks.

dont buy bitcoin

Buy some stocks

Crypto - Volatility is a key feature, not a weakness in the asset class.

theresno shortcuts. if you want something easy put it an managed fund that will provide risk with little reward. everything else requires time and work

Anything that has risk can generate you money. Crypto currency has a huge amount of risk, but a huge amount of potential return. Make sure to do your own research based on current market conditions