arrow_upward
How to lock a post behind credits
Anyone know how to lock a post behind credits. I'm trying to up my contributor level so I can actually use the tokens I acquire. I have a ton of stuff to post but I've already given my first post away for free and that just ironically fucked me, so I guess I gotta start locking stuff behinds a credit wall like everyone else. So do I have to pay for the ability to do that do? Didn't see it mentioned in the FAQ section.

Thanks.

A.) I have removed your previous post, because you seemed to have not read the welcome Pm that explains that unless you have a good contributor rating, you will not be able to access things for free.

b.) ALL links are auto hidden unless you choose to put them in code tags that will specifically not hide them, in other words, you have to manually maker it not be hidden.

c.) I urge other members to use the FIND button to search through this members posts, because I'll use this as an example.

Quote:
[Image: leech.png]

This is not contributing to the site to gain access to free links. Members like you are exactly why the system is in place. A large number of users gain access to all the free stuff they can, because if you take the time to be a good contributing member of the forum, you'd realise how easy it is to keep your Contributor rating up, and not have to worry about it.

Don't have the time or energy to do that, contribute to the site by upgrading.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Dude, come on..really? Those posts are me responding to the posts that are saying "comment to unlock". I'm trying to figure out how everything works. So I commented and liked to "unlock" like it said. That didn't work so I read up some on the contributions. I contributed a piece of software, got 10 credits to use, and that didn't work either. My credits were just taken and I was told my level wasn't high enough..So I asked questions..Some of which never made it through the mod(you). Please don't sit here acting like I'm just trying to leech. That's weak. I have read through the support and FAQ. I was trying to follow rules without asking a ton of questions until I needed to. Don't use my comments that look like EVERYONE else's to try and cancel me or some shit. I'm at least trying to figure out how this shit works by contributing. I just don't want to start contributing to the site if it's not going to help at all. Trying to find a site where there are good leaks and the mods act like normal people instead of power hungry dictators. Don't lump me in with the tons of people here who have no intention of contributing to the site.

Also I clearly wasn't thinking everything is just FREE if you comment. I just thought there was Premium shit...and NON Premium shit...Good job at trying to pigeon-hole me though. Top notch.

[+] 3 users Like method4's post
Angel Aye thanks

This. 100%. The messages are very misleading and screw engine over.