arrow_upward
How to mass download/batch download from Onlyfans??
Can anyone please give me some good tools to use to mass/batch download from Onlyfans and other pages?

I used to use two different browser extensions and they worked like a dream but they are not working anymore.

[+] 1 user Likes FireGuy16's post
"Downloader" doesn't work anymore?

I have had luck and still have luck using "simple mass downloader" for Chrome. I do recommend reading the Quick Start Tutorial for it as it is not overly simple..

RE: How to mass download/batch download from Onlyfans??.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: How to mass download/batch download from Onlyfans??.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

And here is the current Chrome Store link...

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: How to mass download/batch download from Onlyfans??.

There is multiple ways to do this.

You could crawl the system, website replication, or raw api calls/cdn s3 download.

Utilising selenium and nodejs, use a browser to get the xpath of video links, then program to fetch those links/detect the loading of the links and downloading.

Becareful for rate limiting and blacklist of ips.

You could use wget on a linux based systems, Windows wsl or Mac terminal.

You could also find out the api for video files and requests, and program to do a http request to download.

This is for educational purposes only.

That is so much work lol.

wooow is work fun

Look up "Onlyfans Downloader Github" and there are a couple of good options that don't require too much effort. Link below to one:

Registered Members Only

Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

Does anyone have links or good info not requiring credits?

Google what @moodyf1 told you, and you won't need to use credits to see the links.

aah this is a nice way