arrow_upward
How will Carolina Panthers do this year?
We definitely have a bright future ahead with the youngest team in the league. I was just wondering how we'll do this year with a healthy Cmc and if Sam Darnold performs well.

Apparently the Panthers are now tied as the second youngest team in the league, no clue what happened. But they could be anywhere from 5-12 to 12-5. It seems they've made some great strides at key positions, but like always the answer depends on one position, QB. I have no doubt Sam will do better in Carolina than with the Jets, but I'm not sure he can do enough. Definitely more excited about the team now than I ever was with Bridgewater.

I would say keep your expectations low, cause frankly Darnold is going to need time to develop. But a bright future there for the Panthers

They may be better overall this season than last season, but remember they still need to face the bucs twice a year

A lot of this team hinges on is Sam Darnold able to become a good QB at the NFL level. Physically he has all the tools but if he is ruined by the jets mentally it doesn't matter. I expect their defense to be better this year due to having a real camp and the D should be on the field less with a healthy CMC extending drives.

I still feel bad they didn't win against Denver in the Superbowl