arrow_upward
Hydrus Network
(I posted in the wrong category previously, so reposting here)
As my first topic in the forum, I thought I will share tool I use for managing my picture and video collection, which allowed me to go from eternally messy folders to having 400k pictures with tags, automatic dowloading, automatic tagging and other goodies.

Hydrus Network.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Hydrus Network.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

This tool is open source, free and supported through donations. It's supposed to allow you to create a booru on your own machine. It can connect to a public repository of tags that thousand of users put on images, which means sometimes images you import will by already tagged. 
I strongly recommend using it on an ssd, and reading the help page. It has a steep learning curve, but the level of control you can have over your fap folder is amazing. Their discord server is very helpful too.

[img]

Hydrus Network.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Hydrus Network.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
[/img]

[Image: iQMwD.png]

To give you an idea of how useful this shit is, let me tell you my workflow of importing everything I could find from girl known as Penny Petite
After I ripped everything from her reddit, twitter and instagram, using Ripme, I dragged all the files into hydrus and entered a list of tags that will be applied to every image.
1 female
white girl
nsfw
redhead
uploader:u/urFavouritereadhead
site:reddit.com
etc
I also automatically added every filename as a tag, in case they will be useful
Hydrus also knows when the image was imported, it's size, it's dimensions and it's filetype.
I asked Hydrus to automatically delete files I import.

Now, those 120 images are all tagged appropriately, and if I want to see only nsfw pngs over 100kb in size with redhead females in them, they will show up in my query.
If I want to view only images with her, I can.
I want to exclude images with her, I can.

I will never have to deal with mess thanks to this.

AND this entire operation took like 5 minutes.
Additionally, those tags I think are non-subjective, I added to public repostitory, meaning than any other user of Hydrus that will import those images, will see those tags automatically.

[+] 1 user Likes Harness_Google's post
wow awesome info

[+] 1 user Likes kotl699's post
Thx ! Very useful.