arrow_upward
I am looking for games like The Long Drive, anyone has a suggestion?
For people who don't know The Long Drive, the game is about you starting from one end of the road, and try to reach the other end. Road is approximately 5000 km long hence the name. Not a lot but you have to maintain some requirements of your car on the road. Some people creates monster cars, but i really like that "just fill the tanks, shut your brain off and go for a ride" aspect of it. Despite occasional rocks placed on the road and some glitches, it works as a calming time sink for me. Game is still improving but meanwhile i am looking for similar single player, stress free games. Any cheap names you can throw?

seems interesting. I never heard of any game like this before though

[+] 1 user Likes MEHMEH696's post
if you want the equivalent of that but not as good and harder i would suggest grammby on roblox

[+] 1 user Likes guberzar2000's post
i searched around for grammby on roblox, it is really similar to long drive, too similar almost. i can go for something else but thanks for the advice.

it's hard to find that type of almost brain-dead janky games. In the long drive you can drink any liquid and pee it out whatever on your bladder (oil, diesel, gas, blood etc Big Grin), once i didn't have any canister with me and drink diesel so i can pee that in to a car's tank to start the car Big Grin i love early access games, so much fun to fuck around.