arrow_upward
I am not getting awarded credits for my leak thread
Hi,

so I created a thread in the Social Nudes section to contribute and leak some OnlyFans content I acquired, and now several users have already commented on my post to unlock the download link I provided.
Now, the welcome PM, that you get after signing up, states:

Quote:Please note that users are "paid" in credits every time someone unlocks their post.

Even though there are 8 comments in reply to my thread/post, implying that 8 users unlocked my link, I didn't get awarded any credits.
What am I getting wrong here?

[+] 1 user Likes ChatterKirby's post
You get "paid" every time someone pays to unlock your thread
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Thanks for the explanation!
I see, so it's not simply when someone unlocks the post, but just when someone pays credits to unlock. The wording was unclear on that.
Does that mean that nobody who replied to my thread actually got access to my link? My credit count didn't increase, am I therefore right to assume that actually nobody unlocked my link?

??????????????????????????

Am I also collecting credits when I post pictures or do I need to provide a link I dont get this system

Quote: Am I also collecting credits when I post pictures or do I need to provide a link I dont get this system

Yeah it's very confusing. But in that case I think you'd only get the rewards for opening a thread, but then that's it if you didn't provide a link.

That's bs xd

unlucky man

That really sucks