arrow_upward
I bought a lava lamp and do not know where to put it
I have recently got a lava lamp for $20 and I dont know where to put it on my desk because if I put it near my PC it heats up the glass casing and that sets off red flags for me and I don't want to mess up my PC in anyway, along with having two monitors i don't know if i should just put on top of drawer near the desk

Right next to your bed!

I agree with Johnny, you should put it near your bed.

Bed man. That’s where it goes

you should bust a nut in your lava lamp and call it a bust lamp
gang gang

keep it in a box, and then the next time you see someone throwing a lava lamp out, take theirs out of the trash, get yours from your box, put them both on their porch, ring the doorbell and leave

Somewhere that's not hot lol

Besides your TV if you have enough room. The look and feel of what you watch will improve a lot!

On a drawer in a room?

Put it in the closet so when you come out it's all pretty Big Grin

Exclamation Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

I have put it on a drawer NEXT to my desk but now it has the problem where the bubbles usually reside at the top of the lamp rather than the bottom.

It's suppose to just go up and down due to how heat works or some shit so i wonder if it needs to be in a colder part of the room so the "light" part of the lamp can do its job in moving the lava

no they come and go. you might want to shake it a little, or leave it off for a bit so it settles. they're nice though.

I suggest on top of the drawer.