arrow_upward
I just watched Se7en... now I wanna have amnesia to experience it again fresh
okay i was lying... i didn't just watched se7en... i watched it a 3 days ago, but after that day, i kept watching clips of it over and over again. i really liked this movie, and i thought david fincher's fight club was his magnum opus... but se7en, holy shit, i never enjoyed a movie this much since Baby Driver, i know, different tones but you get my point... i

currently on a crusade on watching old but gold movies, cant seem to watch any of them right now because im still on se7en's world, so any recommendations would be appreciated... 

btw, i was spoiled by the media about the box scene, but it was still a chilling scene despite that, overall great movie 10/10...

p.s. my dick retracted when i watched lust, shits bonkers yo

[+] 2 users Like ioio.dargon06's post
very vey good moviee

I think It's better than fight club imo. Also if you liked Se7en I recommend you watch Zodiac. It's made by David Fincher aswell. VERY good and chilling just like Se7en. trust me its good

[+] 1 user Likes doodooo12's post
good movie. i also love baby driver. i've been watching it once every other month since it came out lol

[+] 1 user Likes DORuckus's post
I liked the movie when it first came out. Been a while since I last watched it now.

[+] 1 user Likes Hughtime's post
Quote:
I liked the movie when it first came out. Been a while since I last watched it now.

highly recommend watching it again today bro

[+] 1 user Likes ioio.dargon06's post
Ya, I love that movie. Watched it alone in a dark house one time and it was chilling.

[+] 1 user Likes Jwolf4's post
梦比优斯同人之光和暗的交错(AU架空,BL主梦希)
当安培拉抢走襁褓中的梦比优斯,将会发生怎样的

great movie, totally agree with the whole wanting to watch it again for the first time!
"Cmonnnn whats in the box??"

Feel the same way about The Gentleman, and a lot of Guy Ritchie's movies

it's amazing, love that movie. want to rewatch it now

amazing movie.  really great

one really comparable movie would be old boy, the korean one, you should check that one out

I also watched the movie a couple of days ago and It really is an amazing movie.

Big David Fincher fan. Would say all of his work is well worth a watch.