arrow_upward
I'm a dumbass and got ransomware'd
Well if you have read my 

I'm a dumbass and got ransomware'd.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on I'm a dumbass and got ransomware'd.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
 you may know I use a VM, I have two I typically use one windows VM off my computer and the other is OpenSUSE running off my server connected through SSH. The 2 VMs and my computer all have the same background  and the windows vm shares most of the same shortcuts on my desktop. I often leave this VM open running on my computer. So yestarday night I hopped on my computer and without think kind of just assumed I was on my VM or some shit (not completely sure what was going through my head). SOOooooo long story short I ended up downloading some sus shit and boom I get ransomware'd shit goes fucky files start to encrypt, I look to close the VM to reinstall or reset windows and oh yeah dumbass, you aint on your VM. I now have gotten everything cleaned off my comp, luckily didnt lose to much this isnt my main computer and most important shit is backed up on my server but just a lesson, dont do drugs and download ransomware like a fucking idiot.