arrow_upward
I'm going to college next year, is playing a sport worth it?
I played basketball in highschool, and idk if I should bother trying to play it in college. What were your experiences with sports in college? Waste of time or worth the fun?

Don't think too much about it. Sure, if you wanna, form a team with some buddies and play some intramural

I ran track in college. But even if I didn't I would say it's a good way to make a lot of friends and boost your social experience. If you like partying that's an easy way to meet buddies.

It's 100% worth it, you meet people with similar interests and the partying is great.

if your good what’s the point in not playing and having a chance to go pro and become a millionaire

Only if you're good at it lol, chances are if you''re thinking of STARTING to play a sport now, you're not good enough to play at a college level since most of the people you'll be competing with have been playing since they were kids.

Sports in college, even if done in the  intramural league is worth doing. Keeps you in shape and connected with others. Great way to meet others and feed your competitive side.

you really should try to join a team it will be good for you

Sad Ueeeeedjaicjfd