arrow_upward
I'm putting out a bounty and for those who fill it, they will be rewarded.
[Image: BuztGBn.jpg]

I've been looking for the set to this girl, Waitrose, for a while now. I've message multiple people and looked everywhere online. Nobody seems to have it. This site seems to be the only place that has her but the links to her set here have been deleted. Nobody has reposted her yet or even replaced the deleted links. Somebody has to have the set because y'all DL those links while they were active. So what I'm gonna do is I will give 35 or 40 of my 55 credits that I have so far to the first person who posts her set again. Either pm me with the link or repost her set for all of us to enjoy.

Bonus Reward: I will give my last 15 to 20 credits and beyond when I get more credits to the person who can give me a complete list of the names of ALL the girls from HLB who have scat in their sets. It will make it easier for me to know which sets to hunt for and which to ignore.

So, happy hunting everybody!

[+] 1 user Likes entjunkie86's post
Waitrose. I posted the set a couple weeks ago on here. I'll start a new thread and post the link bro

PLAY4ME Wrote:Waitrose. I posted the set a couple weeks ago on here. I'll start a new thread and post the link bro

Yes!!! Thank you! Now time to receive your bounty as promise. Now all that is left is for somebody to put together that list and they receive the rest of the credits and more in the future.

entjunkie86 Wrote:[Image: BuztGBn.jpg]

I've been looking for the set to this girl, Waitrose, for a while now. I've message multiple people and looked everywhere online. Nobody seems to have it. This site seems to be the only place that has her but the links to her set here have been deleted. Nobody has reposted her yet or even replaced the deleted links. Somebody has to have the set because y'all DL those links while they were active. So what I'm gonna do is I will give 35 or 40 of my 55 credits that I have so far to the first person who posts her set again. Either pm me with the link or repost her set for all of us to enjoy.

Bonus Reward: I will give my last 15 to 20 credits and beyond when I get more credits to the person who can give me a complete list of the names of ALL the girls from HLB who have scat in their sets. It will make it easier for me to know which sets to hunt for and which to ignore.

So, happy hunting everybody!
Good luck with it

Thanks for sharing!

did you get what you needed?

mickomag Wrote:did you get what you needed?
Just Waitrose. All I need now is a complete list of names of ALL the girls who have scat in their sets.

(13-03-2020, 12:44 AM)entjunkie86 Wrote:
mickomag Wrote:did you get what you needed?
Just Waitrose. All I need now is a complete list of names of ALL the girls who have scat in their sets.

PM ME