arrow_upward
I've got a media backlog. Can you help me prioritize?
Hi everyone. I've got a few good friends who are always offering/giving games to me after they finish them. Lately I have been spending a lot of time with PvP skill games that never end, so I havent worked through a list of other games. Will you give me your ranking in this list?:

Control
The Last of Us Part 2 (Yes I read the plot leaks)
Sekiro
Dark Souls 3
Death Stranding
Devil May Cry 5
Fallout 4
FF7 Remake
Days Gone
Hollow Knight

Thanks for any input!

I haven't played all the games on that list, but Control, Hollow Knight, and Dark Souls 3 are all great. Control is my favorite game out of all of those. You would probably know quite early if you will like it or not, but give it a shot!

[+] 1 user Likes illiaden2's post
Thanks for your thoughts! I played a bit of Control. It's a little different but I like it. I tried to pick it up where I left off a few months later and just kept getting wrecked!

[+] 1 user Likes Aguy83's post
I can see that happening. If you stick with it, I'm sure you'll get more enjoyment out of it. It really is a good game and the story is great. Otherwise, you can't go wrong with Dark Souls 3.

[+] 1 user Likes illiaden2's post
I felt drawn to Sekiro for now. I haven't played any of the Souls games yet, but I did play Bloodborne. In relation to BB, it has no stamina limit and you can sort of spam the parry. There's a lot more enemies and alternative ways to counter different attacks. It seems like you might enjoy it since you've played other From Software games!

From everything I've heard, I do feel convinced on Control now. I'll pick it back up and try to complete it next!

[+] 1 user Likes Aguy83's post