arrow_upward
I want to start programing, how you started?
I always wanted to program, make a jailbreak tweak or a chrome extension but it looks so hard to start, how did you start? and what could you recommend me to start maybe a youtube video or a specific program idw.

any reply would be appreciated.

I started with making websites, HTML/CSS, I know, it's not exactly programming, but it's a starting point, I then went on to learn C++ through school, and then Java, ASSEMBLY, VB, and then learned .net / Python on my own, writing automations, I went on to do XML/AJAX; I'm currently a backend developer now as a career.

FreeCodeCamp is a good resource for learning lots of different programming concepts.

"the new boston" and "derek banas" are two very good youtube channel to get started with

thundereder9t8y has a great point. At least for me thats the path I went. HTML/CSS/Javascript is a good start reason being you can see the result of your code right away. After that going on to other languages would be a great idea unless you wanted to pursue javascript more. As for how to learn udemy is a great place (don't buy their courses at full price, once a month they'll have a sale where all their courses are 10$) highly recommend it.

comecei vendo o canaldo guanabara, chamado curso em vídeo, um professor muito didatico, e com uma explicação muito clara, recomendo que pesquise, ele tem cursos em varias areas de programação!

I started with Java, Python. These two things are useful in my own

YouTube and Udemy both have a bunch of training. On Udemy you can usually find the highest rated courses for a given language, then you just wait until they go on sale!

If you are a complete beginner, you don't need to start with writing full applications. In fact I would say this is actually counter productive, as you are likely to quickly become overwhelmed and then give up.

Most people start with HTML and CSS which is great but another path is through a simple scripting language like Bash, which you can use day to day to automate repetitive tasks like renaming files, resizing images etc.

Udemy, do youtube beginner projects

I started young but could never really get in to it until college. There are a ton of good YouTube tutorials though. Also Udemy is great if you want some more structure. Just buy a course in what you're interested in.

i learn how to think and solve problem systematicly first.