arrow_upward
If the purge existed, would you commit crimes or hide it out?
I assume the most logical thing to do is to hide it out, however if I was in a tough predicament in life, the only crime I would do is rob a bank or loot

The worst people would be out causing havoc and the best would likely group together as some kind of army and try to win together, if you were somewhere in the middle, you're probably going to get robbed, raped and killed if you don't get seen... I'd create an army of decent people, weapon up and fight

Have a very well hidden bug out location and head there. Be extremely well armed and supplied. Trust no one but those with you, if you actually have anyone with you. Ride it all out, come back after the chaos has truly ended. Then use time to resupply my bugout location, and fortify it even more.

I'd probably hide, the riskiest thing is absolutely trying to commit crimes, you'll get killed by other criminals

And yet I wonder how people will just get last second weapons, etc. I would like to think solitude as an option but as you know, people can still blow up your house and shit. The Purge is just an economic nightmare about to happen. What about a scenario where an employee kills and employer? How does that affect them on the next day after it's over? Are they able to still get a job, or will their resume list "I killed my boss"? A lot of things to think about honestly.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
might have to door camp in my house like it's a video game

@t thats sounds like a good movie

I would make sure to get enough weapons. Then hide then go out towards the end for the cherry picking.

Just stay at home. There shouldn't be anyone with any grudges towards me so I wouldn't really worry.

I would have to protect the fam unfortuatly

I would hide it out for the day. Just because there is no legal repercussions to what you do that day doesnt mean there are no repercussions from your actions from a non legal system stand point.

I would commit crime haha

Hide or Defend from others

hopefully i can just hide out

if not then i might have to commit crimes if i am forced to do so
id rather not tho

Theoretically there is no crime during the purge so I would commit some

You already know the answer

^ there's no right or wrong answer, what you gave is a non-answer.

Yes Big Grin
I am kidding. Seriously tho, I would just get a boat and fuck off to the middle of the ocean for the night (weather permitting).

i probably want to hide myself, this thing should be terrifying

[+] 1 user Likes anonono's post
ill do stealing banks instead cuz every crime at that time is legal