arrow_upward
If you can have any superpower what would you pick?
I think I would go with time control, like being able to stop, slow, rewind, etc.

Ability to change reality as I want. Like Reality Stone from Marvel.
Literally anything can happen to me, to the world.

Shapeshifting abilities, or just being able to go invisible

The ability to travel anywhere in this world since its a freaking lockdown

Without going too overpowered I would guess flight. Honestly if I could get something like the Iron Man suit or the Iron Spidersuit I'd be good.

Freeze time

I wanna control who lives and who dies. An ability to purge lives or revive the dead.

time travel !

Mutant healing so I can avoid the covid

Control gravity

Invisible or to be able to fly xD.
They are my dreams since I was a child and they haven't changed yet. Big Grin

i’d say time control. I feel like its too beneficial, especially with doing online work and stuff.

healing person power!

Super fast and shit

I'd go for controllable silent teleportation. Anywhere at anytime I please without making a sound or leaving a trace. Imagine messing with people across the street and once a car passes by you just disappear, then reappear behind them. Travel anywhere you want so long as you don't raise suspicion or get caught

Gotta be control of time, the most invaluable asset.

I first thought I should go with something like invisibility, but then I realized that mind control is easily the best power. Just think about it, you want something, boom mind control, you’re in a sticky situation, mind control. Basically with mind control you can say goodbye to struggles which I see as a complete win.

magic, for it can do anything. make me go faster, make me fly, anything

Time control, as it basically provides omnipotenc and gives you the possibilities to pretty much gain all other superpowers by creating gadgets to fake them.

freeze time