arrow_upward
If you can remember, what did you dream about last night?
Its interesting to read and hear about the dreams of others. Not in some pseudo intellectual type of way but it makes good creative writing fuel and I’m suffering massive writers block. Ill share my dream first however.

I dont really remember it all to vividly, I remember being stalked, or tracked by a dude. Like mid 30s maybe 5’ 7” and whiter than my splooge wearing ratty ass clothes and bald as fuck. I ended up at an open parking lot near a beach. The water was a nice seafoam green and the sky was clear. Then this mf shows up with a knife and a gun or something like that, then theres another dude. He was black and tall, round face and some hair. Most memorable thing about him was the weapons he had. They were like razor sharp circular disc blades that had a small thumb hole in the center to hold onto. Kinda like a painters pallate or however you spell it. They were trying to kill me for some reason, not sure why. The white dude tried to get me with the knife but i managed to get it out of his hand and kick him in the dick. I turned to rush and stab the black dude but the fucking blade didnt penetrate his skin. I dont know why it was a dream. Anyway here i am trying to fend of a now pissed black man way taller and stronger than me with stupid massive pizzacutter blade things. Amazingly i managed to snag one and we went at eachother all captain america style. Eventually i managed to knock him out some how and i was desperately trying to cut through his neck to kill him. I drew blood but only barely. This dudes skin was fucking magic. Anyway thats where it ended, no idea what happened to the white dude either. Hopefully yall have some interesting dreams to share

[+] 1 user Likes Anoner Randomess's post
I wish I dreamt. I haven't dreamt in 30 years.

Not a dream from last night but ive had multiple dreams about teeth falling out when i look in a mirror.

My dream last night was just a boring flashback of me washing my car lol.

But, one of the weirdest dreams I've had that I still remember to this day was walking out to my backyard and seeing a 6 foot tall flamingo standing there. It had a pair of human female breasts (also pink like the rest of it's body) and the milk coming out from them tasted strawberry-flavored.

I dreamt that I had to cat sit for a friend, then I didn't have to anymore, then I wa over at that friend's house and I saw old friends I havent seen in years...Maybe I should reach out to some old friends...

I don't remember much of my dreams from last night, so I can't say much, other than they made no fucking sense. There are figurative dreams that mean something, and then there are dreams that are so far out there that nothing will make them make sense.

i still remember my dream from couple days ago, i was walking in ruins of a city with my friend, and there is this huge and really tall elecrtic tower, and i was really scared when im pass that thing because it make sound like it was gonna collapse and come down to us