arrow_upward
If you could make a deal with the devil what would you ask for?
Keep in mind this deal can be as long and as complicated as you wish you could wish for a ton of money and also make it so that money can't cause you legal troubles etc or you could incorporate some kind of refund policy into the wish where you can go back and make the deal again if something. Wishing for money is the obvious choice because with an absurd amount of money and a well thought out and planned deal you could have all that money and not get into any legal trouble and stuff like that, but you could become corrupt and fueled by money and start blowing money on useless yet extremely expensive things, however you could also use your money to get anything you want and try to create the ideal life for yourself.

Why the fuck would I make a deal with a liar? Besides, all deals with the devil are off upon death, so even if you make one, you get fucked anyways.

I will try to ask for being the next devil, just to see what happen

I Already do a deal with my ex wife, so for me, it's the same thing hahahahaha

[+] 1 user Likes jeffdigo's post
Mr. Crab : MONEY

Quote: I Already do a deal with my ex wife, so for me, it's the same thing hahahahaha
That right there is the absolute truth for anyone paying alimony and/or child support.

immortality

I feel like you would need an eternal youth clause, otherwise youd keep getting older and older until you nut dust and have skin like halfply toilet paper