arrow_upward
If you could start life over with all your current knowledge, would you do it?
I feel like most people would say yes, but I'm interested to see why some people might not.

I feel like I would say yes, however if it's starting all the way over, like you have to live from day one again... that might be a bit of a deal breaker.

[+] 1 user Likes notjason's post
Do better at school as much as I hate school I wish I would have done bette, and lowkey play lottery huehuehue

[+] 1 user Likes JamesRoRo's post
aaaaaaaaaa

oh yeah, life will be so much easier for me !

Yeah, it will still be hard but I have the advantage of knowing the best and worst results of situation and consequences of my actions

Its such a massive "headstart" to start over in life with all the wisdom to know what kind of mistakes to avoid and what decisions one should make. So I don't see why not.

1000000%, Imagine the money you would win betting on sports outcomes (Sorry, had to steal from Marty McFly a bit here, haha).

Most definitely would start over

Nah, too much effort. Plus you would then just need to spend your time trying to get super deep knowledge or just sitting around till you can work

Personally i dont think I would because, you are who you are due to the experiences you had in life, and I guess if you did keepo those memories you would still be you but in a sense it just wouldnt be the same.

[+] 1 user Likes GamerForGod's post
id probably make the same mistakes again just because im lazy

the same life? or reincarnated as someone else?

the same life? or reincarnated as someone else?

Oh the dread of going back to school .... but then again all the fun back then, and a fresh liver to fuck up Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes d00kz's post