arrow_upward
If you had to live the rest of your life in a new country, which one would you pick?
Personally I would pick Antigua. It's cheap and has a different beach for every day of the year!

[+] 1 user Likes rubinscube's post
It is easy to get tired of the ideal weather every day. At least until the hurricane hits.

Better to have the worst weather consistently. I think the North Pole, waiting for climate change to come to me.

rubinscube Wrote:Personally I would pick Antigua. It's cheap and has a different beach for every day of the year!
Norway is pretty nice

[+] 1 user Likes applesandoranges's post
Norway FTW! Who needs beaches and warm water anyways...

I'd pick Switzerland. I don't really have much reason as to why except for that it has a bunker capable of fitting the entire population of the country and economy there seems really good. It's a bit pricey however. I haven't decided though so if possible could someone recommend me a good country and why?

was thinking Norway before I entered the topic. surprised to see it’s so popular!

Thailand, beautiful country with cheap living

Iceland, its a really beautiful place and has a lot to see and do, I don't think I could ever get tired of it.

I would pick Thailand.  It has beautiful beaches and it´s pretty cheap to live there.

applesandoranges Wrote:
rubinscube Wrote:Personally I would pick Antigua. It's cheap and has a different beach for every day of the year!
Norway is pretty nice
also nice, and points for quoting the opposite of mine

Australia, easy choice for me

switzerland would be my choice

Norway, no question, have relatives near there said life there was nice. It's moderately pricey but their jails are like college dorms and are really really nice.

As corny as it sounds, I'd love to live in Japan. The towns just look so nice.

I watch a lot of anime so of course Japan. I know about the downsides but it's just so tempting

Probably Canada. I know the language, it's similar weather to where I live and it seems nice.

I would probably choose America

Asia seems pretty good

i like canada

Personally I would go to somewhere where there are nice grassy hills like some Norwegian country