arrow_upward
If your parent made an only fans how would you react?
I was reading an article recently and it made me curious because it was about a husband divorcing his wife and wanting full custody of the the kids who are under 16 because his wife made an only fans and didn’t want to me be married to a sex worker also his daughter was getting bullied because her friends found out about it on social media. My take on this is that I agree with the dad and child because I personally believe that type of stuff should have been done prior in your life as it affects only you but when your married with kids anything you do may have an impact on the child or SO do you agree or think it is an over action from the dad and child?[Image: 0201652-D-450-A-44-C3-BCCA-F03-FA0107-F33.png][Image: 0201652-D-450-A-44-C3-BCCA-F03-FA0107-F33.png]

Damn that’s sad actually

This is actually strange to handèle

I would probably vomit. Thats like playing an old private VHS tape that they forgot about. I dont want to see that. And due to age it would be considered as granny stuff.

It would be a lot easier to handle a significant other making an OF. Having a parent make one is gross on another level

I'm not too attached to them and I might be part of the few percent that just wouldn't care

I mean if you find about that when you're married, but she was done with OF before getting married, that's completely ok, the past is the past, and people don't need to point out that what've been doing back when you were an young adult
It's ok, humans develop during their lifetime and realise when that part of their life is over
But if you're married and you talk with other men besides your husband about your naked body, that's just morally wrong
And if that affects your children's life, it's even worse
Imagine how you would feel as a young lad finding about the information that one of your parents is selling their body online, is that an example? No, of course not
The parents should give an example of a life you're proud to live to their children, unlike this woman over here
So do I stand with the dad and the daughter, OF COURSE!

I wouldnt mention it or want to even think about it

Do you really want to see your parents naked and getting it on?

I'd hype them up like the boss ass bitches the be

I would probably start drinking until i forget who i am

lol what nemmy said. Drink until I was dead

I'd scream and end myself  Big Grin

find some eye bleach and probably not talk to them about it.

I would be thrilled to be able to live off of it and have sex with my big tittied wife everyday for the rest of our lives actually.

I would be disgusted and during watching a would puke

It hurts to.even think about it

I kill myself

If it was a free subscription account then I would be ashamed like the dad and the daughter. If she was making bank then fair play. At 16 I wasn't making any money for the family so I wouldn't complain.