arrow_upward
Im a Newbie any Suggestions?
Hello LBB Members, as the title says im still a newbie here on the forums but like what I've said to our admin, i've been in different forums and so far this is one of the cleanest and good one so i'm willing to post my collections here and I hope it'll be safe and everyone will enjoy it.
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
So here is my little request : is there anything I can do to improve my posts?
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
but here are some questions raised to me via messages and comments:
═══════════════════════════════════════════
Q: Why some of posts have watermarks?
A: hopefully to prevent some people on reposting it again here or other sites without my consent
Q: Why some of my contents have small file size?
A: well in a sense that there is nothing more to leak on that specific identity so there is no more file.
Q: Why did my uploads are in zip files?
A: As i've researched most the uploading sites do not open zip files and prevents it from getting deleted or removed BUT still it is not safe from people who are reporting it so i've uploaded them on different uploading sites.
Q: Do you sell contents?
A: Yes! but mostly only my favorite ones ( all asian celeb, college, and social media personalities ) which is likely that I will not post it here (= ̄ω ̄=) also payments are accepted only via crypto currencies (btc, eth and xrp)
JUST LET ME KNOW IF SOME OF THE LINKS ARE NOT WORKING IM MOSTLY AVAILABLE VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE REPORTING IT AS NOT WORKING WILL TAKE MORE TIME FOR ME TO CHECK.

YOU CAN CHECK MY PERSONAL LEAKS MOSTLY ON ASIAN SECTION AND LEAVE A ⁂ LIKE ⁂ IF YOU ENJOYED IT (✿◡‿◡)

[Image: Sj1ca.gif]
╔═════════════════════╗

SimpStarr ™ 2022
Telegram : @LBBSimp

╚═════════════════════╝
[Image: giphy.webp]

[+] 4 users Like Simp Starr's post
Good work over the past few weeks !
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]