arrow_upward
Inception
What are your thoughts on Inception? I've watched the movie yesterday and I really enjoyed it. At first I didn't really know what was going on but as the story progressed it became much more clear what was going on and I really enjoyed it. The story was great and the actors did a great job. If you haven't already watched it you really should. It's on Netflix.

[+] 1 user Likes Dgvctv's post
Haven't watched since it came out but I remember thinking it was very good. Probably my favourite aswell as the best of Nolans movies.

Yeah, same as Dee Cell. Haven't seen it for a long time, but it's really good. The soundtrack by Zimmer is fantastic and really fits with what's happening in the scenes. Take Dgvctv's recommendation and see it if you haven't.You won't be disappointed!

I watched it for the first time a few weeks back and I love it, I think it's a very good movie and probably amongst my favorites.

Never get tired of watching Inception. I think it's on of the best movies ever.

It’s a movie I thoroughly enjoyed but can’t find myself ever watching again lol

Fun movie. Loved the visuals when they enter the dreams but I wish they were more surrealistic/ nightmarish. A bit of wasted creative potential there.

"What are your thoughts on Inception? I've watched the movie yesterday and I really enjoyed it. At first I didn't really know what was going on but as the story progressed it became much more clear what was going on and I really enjoyed it. The story was great and the actors did a great job. If you haven't already watched it you really should. It's on Netflix."

Inception is a great piece of movie...nothing more to say

[+] 1 user Likes eBlack2's post
Watched it when it came out one of the best films of all time

If you liked Inception you should watch Existenz. Looks like it is free to rent on Prime video. Same kind of premise but with a video game twist to it.
That being said, I loved Inception, well made, decent acting and amazing cinematography!

Excellent movie, I think I might have to re-watch again.
Really enjoyed it the first time.