arrow_upward
Intro + one question
Hey lads im new here my name is Nkayya however i spelled it with two As to be undercover nobody will find me now im 18 years old broke boy from spain however i'd rather just speak in egnlish due to living mostly in english and its a way to separate irl from pc life
Never made an intro before, i like to play league, cs, obviously like hot girls' pics and vids but im too broke to buy them but I also dont really feel like supporting a person just for being good looking because there's a lot of free shit on public websites but respect to all the bros who buy it and share it big up to you all, but im not here to only consume but I will share what ever i find on requested that i have donwloaded i dont like using comas so good luck reading this!

My Question
Is everything behind a 10 credit "paywall" ? If yes what's the point of commenting and liking a post?

Have a good day everyone!

Also another question, If i do post anything do i actually get access to anything? I just got to 10 credits and they got removed with the message that my posts werent good enough, weird how it didnt say anything before paying... Only after and still took away the credits

the 10 cred unlock you spent is permanent, but it has to do with contributor level, which has to be at least or above 0? not really sure.

idk just found it odd how my contributor kept going down non stop and i had no warnings that it influenced weather i could get it or not that's all, cheers lad