arrow_upward
Invest in a next gen console or build a PC
I having gaming experience in both so it does not matter which type of input I use

build a pc, you can always upgrade it whenever you want.

Definitely build a PC, and wait for next gen components to come out. If you're looking for top tier gaming the new graphics cards will be amazing from NVIDIA, if you're looking jsut for a decent build that's not insanely expensive, the new graphics card should push down prices for the old ones

I'm definitely leaning towards a PC

When will that be?

A pc is always better.

PC if you have lots of extra income for upgrades etc. mods and gears, concsole if you are on a budget or dont like messing with tech

probably best to invest in a pc at this point

put your own pc together, it's easy

I just built a PC and it's the best thing ever, but if you're a casual gamer and your friends play console I'd suggest going for that... It gets boring if all your friends are on XBOX and not many games have cross-play

I'd always choose a new PC over a console. It's just so much more versatile. But truth be told, there are some games that are not available on PCs so that could be a game changer for some people.

It really depends on what games you're looking for. I know for me, my decision on the next gen consoles is going to be down solely to what exclusives they have.

PC just for the overall utility

PC, you can play more games on it and it helps with everything.

Really depends on the games you wanna play. console for exclusives.  It also depends on what your friends have

You can never go wrong with PC. Also many exclusives on consoles are coming to PC, like Horizon Zero Dawn and rumor God of War.

Build a pc for sure

budget probably plays into this. If you can afford a strong PC build thatd be more worth it, but if youre looking at 500-600 total, a new console might be best.