arrow_upward
Is Apex Legends fun?
I'm new to battle royale games and have heard good things about warzone and apex legends. Are they good? Which do you prefer?

I used to be big into apex legends. It was cool that each legend would lead to a different play style.

Used to be. Full of sweats now.

[+] 1 user Likes XXXJCM's post
I had a blast at launch but am not a huge fan anymore. I'd say it's worth buying overall. See if a friend has it to test it out first!

Yeah I’ve had my fun with the game early on but now it kinda just bores me

I hate br games

I’ve been playin a lot of apex recently and it’s been pretty fun sometimes it’s kinda retarded solo queuing because your teammates are just terrible and your basically playing solo but idk with some friends it can be really fun especially just hoppin in firing range and messin around

If you're looking for having a fun time, you could play with friends, but playing solo just makes it boring, there are a lot of tryhards and most of the time you have terrible teammates. But if you're a competitive person, you're gonna have fun always trying to improve, win games and getting more kills every game.

Get a friend or two to play with you, plus you don't have to spend money since it's free to play

both are different, you can't really compare,
but both are really good, but! prepare to rage at your non helpful team and insta quitters if you are not playing on a premade group.