arrow_upward
Is BTS overrated?
I personally never heard any k-pop songs but why the bts seems to be very much popular and got a lots of toxic fanbase , whats ur views on thm guys?

[+] 1 user Likes Rusf11's post
I think so, but the masses will not agree with you.

K-pop groups are highly controlled performance groups that make shit tons of money for their masters. And those K-pop group members are kept in check with drugs, illicit sex, and enforced prostitution. This applies to guys and girls. They also can easiliy be replaced. The North Koreans were right, K-pop is degenerate as shit.

I think BTS is a solid kpop group and they definitely show results for whatever work they put into getting popular and spreading. The only real problem I have is with their fan base because I know a lot of them are fairly toxic.

It's always the fanbase that's the problem.

They are really the blending of a lot of different pieces. Rap group + vocalists. Not all are friends. They're constantly being watched. Pretty miserable existence.

But they do give us hits.

>It's always the fanbase that's the problem.
They're a good problem, but the producers are ALWAYS worse.

Simple answer. Yes.

[+] 1 user Likes Hezus Javier's post
I think that the music itself is fine but the fan base is just overly toxic for no reason.

overrated? they talking bullshit and getting paid , they dont even have life to begin with, they just typical pop stars without life. doesnt have anything to say

people wanna have someone to depend on. and depending on someone who doesnt even know u and just sings and most of the shit u dont understood, huh

just check twitter, it is very overrated
especially by dumb teenagers

most of the job done by other people for them it definitly is overrated . pop music in general is overrated

The fanbase "stans" are so toxic which brought up a lot of hatred for them, but I think they are a bit overhyped tbh

definitely they are like hell

extremely toxic fanbase

What a load of sheep

it's all subjective. all i know is their songs are MAD catchy.

I think so and their fan base seems very biased and toxic

Yes very they are very average

What's a better band? JPOP with gorls.