arrow_upward
Is Blacked/Vixen the best studio
Do you think the Blacked/Deeper/Tushy/Vixen studio is the best studio out there in terms of quality? Their production value is head and shoulders above the others and aesthetically pleasing as well. No wonder they charge around $500 per year.

I would say yes for sure

I think they are very high quality but can feel a bit over the top for what it really is. If that makes sense.

[+] 1 user Likes Athruis's post
Their production value is definitely the highest around, but sometimes I feel like the interactions are too artificial and overly directed. For example, in Ellie Leen's Vixens scenes she always seem shy and uncomfortable. Maybe the high production value makes it harder for the actors to relax and enjoy

Thanks for reminding me to watch Ellie leens video

At first I wasn't a big fan of these studios, but now I love them so much Undecided
Beautiful actresses and beautiful shots. Smile

They've gotta be, the Skye Blue scenes are so good. Sometimes they're a little manufactured but the budget is nice and it also feels way better to watch than like a Brazzers Stepbro Screaming Anal Destruction #159

Right now, maybe. But Nubile FIlms and X-Art used to be pretty good too.

Nubile/Passion HD are good too. But I have to say Vixen/Tushy are in a league of their own. Production is way better

I think in terms of quality but sometimes it seems they are getting the best girls and the same guys are repated in all the scenes