arrow_upward
Is La Casa De Papel overrated?
I mean it’s good, but not so excellent. What do you guys think?

[+] 2 users Like ThanhLuan5826's post
I honestly love it, but there are for sure some things you can argue against it, often times the plan works a little too well, but then again the professor has been planning it his whole life. Probably one of my favorite shows though.

It's really good and worth watching! If anything I think it's underrated imo

Its hype quickly died but imo it was a great show. It wasn't on par with the classics like power, prison break or breaking bad, but still a great show.

[+] 1 user Likes the real emma watson's post
I completely agree

Haven't seen, but for anyone thinking about checking it out, I'd recommend watching it in Spanish with English subtitles. Dubbing is just so weird and off-putting.

I originally watched it in English and then like a year later watched it again in Spanish with English subtitles, I don't think the dub is too bad but I understand why some people don't like it.

Been meaning to watch this and by the feel of this thread, it seems to be worth a look. Elsewhere, the sentiment has mostly that it's at least good if not great.

Money Heist! Great show!

Nice show.?

Not nice. Great!

Nah I actually like it. The plots are unpredictable. Also like the individuality of all characters

it has its moments for sure. I think it's flawed but if you turn off your brain while watching it's pretty great.

Overrated? Yes. It's like a mini 'Game Of Thrones' at this point.