arrow_upward
Is Metal Gear as a franchise sustainable without Kojima?
I imagine after Metal Gear Survive, Konami just pulled the plug for a bug while to the franchise , but can it return to the frontlines of gaming without Kojima? 
In my opinion, no. Kojima is the father of MGS and without his guidance good or bad , it’s just not the same.

[+] 2 users Like miamiguy316's post
Personally I feel like it'll have a big drop in quality without him
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes moodyf1's post
MGS minus Kojima will collapse pretty quick. I can't see that being a good game at all.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
I agree with you, Kojima is the mastermind behind metal gear. I think that what made the game so popular is that it was not a commercial product and now that kojima is gone it is going to be a product not taking any risk

absolutely not

I don’t like metal gear after snake eater, it doesn’t feel as good anymore

Not at all whatsoever. Kojima was the soul behind that utterly insane franchise. I mean that literally. MG survive felt like a person without a soul. MG was made of two parts, the stealth gameplay and the wacky story. Without the inspired story its just another generic stealth game. The world is brought to life in its eccentricities and throws us into a suspension of disbelief. Without that we are left with a boring lifeless shell of a game

The first game after he quits was a disaster so...