arrow_upward
Is Pokimane attractive or just a meme
Not trying to be judgemental or anything but is the streamer Pokimane in general regarded as being attractive or all the memes of people thirsting for her just memes?

[+] 1 user Likes diobono69's post
a meme. shes a bitch

[+] 1 user Likes shadowhunter22556's post
To a lot of people, she is very attractive but to others she is just annoying or a meme.

Pretty much a meme.

Meme, without makeup she looks pretty shnasty

she's petite and kind of quirky-cute, but it's really the fact that she's not a HOT makes attracts the simps because it makes her seem more attainable.

Like they're not athlete chads that can get Victoria Secret models, but maybe as nice guys who are good at gaming they could get a Pokimane

a little bith of both

A little of both, yes. She has a whooty though

She's just a meme imo. Thank the simps for her success.

Ya I’ll go with kinda hot. There’s something about her no?

Basically just a meme

While she definitely isnt ugly, I think the reason why she is so simp worthy is because of its taboo nature, she tries so hard to be seen as innocent but that just makes us lust after her even more

definitely a meme

she's not ugly, not seen her without makeup either

[+] 1 user Likes Texiam's post
Personally, i don't find her attractive at all. Especially without makeup. Maybe she's not my type. From what i've seen from her personality though, she seems kinda cool.

I don’t find her that attractive, but I’m not too bothered by her and the drama, I also don’t have a Twitter account so I may not see everything.

Definitely a meme

This is something I have asked myself multiple times.
I don't find her sour faced expressions, voice, overall personality, etc all unattractive...
But... She has a nice body. Specifically her booty.
So if I had the chance would I date? No. Would I smash? Yes; Only from behind.

A meme for sure

In general the female streamers that mainly stream in "Just Chatting" are very annoying and not far off being softcore camgirls anyway. Which is fine, they can do whatever they like, and some clearly make good money on it. I just don't find them fun to watch at all.