arrow_upward
Is VR Worth the Cost?
I've used a buddy's system a couple of times, and it's definitely cool. However, is it worth the cost? Are there good games on VR?

VR is still very niche, a couple of years ago it was recommended to wait for better hardware to be developed but I didnt listen and bought. VR is fun but wait for it to get better otherwise you’ll just get bored quick. But if you have money to burn go for it. Ps its very fun with friends that have VR as well

Use google cardboard if you like and handle that well you’ll enjoy it

Personaly i think its not worth the cost since you could play much more oc gamea and have a better time doing it.

I would just wait for the new HTC Valve VR Headset. It's gonna change vr gaming forever.
Heres if you want to read more about it:

RE: Is VR Worth the Cost?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Is VR Worth the Cost?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Bruh.

[+] 1 user Likes bruhmaster993x2's post
I don't think that VR is currently worth the cost because, although it is an interesting technology, it has not yet been fully integrated into games, resulting in very gimmicky games.

for now, i think is not the best option unless you have much money

still think cost outways it atm

There are some oculus games that my friend uses for exercise through games ie boxing, beat saber.

I would argue they’re overpriced considering there aren’t too many games that are that good on vr. Beatsaber seems fun but I get motion sickness very easily so I wouldn’t be able to play long. If there is ever a way to where vr doesn’t cause motion sickness sign me up lol.

[+] 1 user Likes MillardonJohnson's post
Not right now but in the future yes it will be

It’s really fun to mess around with, but I feel like if I bought a headset I would use it for a few months consistently, but then be put away for months at a time. Not sure if it’s worth it yet

From personal experience, having a good setup; large play area, good pc and expensive headsets, id recommend it 1000% if you can afford it.