arrow_upward
Is indiana Jones a good film series
Hi everyone

so i was watching raiders of the lost ark the other night and thought i would binge the other three aswell. as the movies went on i found myslef less and less interested to the point i was playin on my phone and they were just background noise.

my question is, is indianna jones a good film series or just one exceptional film that we view the others with rose tinted glasses?

[+] 2 users Like FinalFlash88's post
They're great films (except the most recent one). They definitely get worse as they go, but even the worst of the trilogy is still quite a fun movie.

I got pretty bored halfway through temple of doom, last crusade was saved by sean connery a little but kingdom skull was just awful haha

just thought i would see what the concensus is as all my mates think they are masterpeices.

[+] 1 user Likes FinalFlash88's post
First three for sure, they're epic. If you liked the character and the story, and you like retrogaming, give a shot to the Lucas Arts Indiana Jones Games.

Are they point and click games? like monkey island and day of the tentacle?

[+] 1 user Likes FinalFlash88's post
I loved temple of doom, it was darker than the others and who doesnt love watching people rip out hearts Big Grin

I agree last crusade wasnt great, but thought sean connery was phoning it in.

Crystal skull doesnt exist

[+] 3 users Like FinalFantasyRulez's post
The last film is rated low for good reason, he is too old and Shia is weak. Hopefully the next one will be closer to the darkness of the first three.

RE: Is indiana Jones a good film series.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Is indiana Jones a good film series.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 1 user Likes rburns1's post
Are they doing another one?? isnt harrison ford in his seventies??

[+] 5 users Like FinalFantasyRulez's post
Yep, they are doing a fifth that was meant to come out this year but Covid fucked it Shy

All series epic

Did you like the last one? It felt a bit safe to me

Love the trilogy, there is no fourth film haha

think everyone agrees the fourth film was awful. but one and three are great

All of them are classic except for the most recent one. It's an overdone mess.

Haven’t watched any of the movies in a while I’ll probably rewatch some of them

loved raiders. the others are watchable but not amazing