arrow_upward
Is it acceptable to ask for link status before upgrading account?
For example in this thread 

Is it acceptable to ask for link status before upgrading account?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Is it acceptable to ask for link status before upgrading account?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
 several users complained about having upgraded their account through payment but that the link ended up being down. I am willing to pay to upgrade my account but I am worried about the communication as you cant PM or ask with any higher members/mods except I guess through this forum. Is there a proper way to ask something like that? I guess, is it worth your time to help someone that will upgrade their account to check this link or you think that is asking too much from a new member? Is that something higher member can help with? Thanks.

[+] 1 user Likes bomjets's post
Hi, I don't know why those users are complaining but they did NOT upgrade their accounts.

As soon as an account is "upgraded" they get immediate access to view links, no exceptions.

The only time issues are encountered is incorrect email input while upgrading your account though this is rare. Even then users are manually upgraded.

As for link status, thats what "rating links" are for. Unfortunately due to the dynamic nature of leaks and storage sites, nothing is available forever, and could die in minutes.

In your case, if you are just after 1 link, I would advise you NOT to upgrade your account. If you feel like you want to support the forum and have interests in a number of leaks, then it makes sense to upgrade to Elite or Onyx.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Thanks for the explanation

Thanks for the explanation, I was wondering about that

Thanks for the explanation for me too, This forum was causing me headaches at first but I'm starting to understand how it is working.

I had the same question   Sad