arrow_upward
Is it just me, or is Contributer level an insanely badly designed system?
So as I understand it, Making posts, NO MATTER THE CONTENT, will make your level go up, and replying to posts will make it go down?? And to the system, there's no difference between the guy sharing 1,7TB of onlyfans content and somebody like me making a thread with a dumb question, and people will LOSE contributor rating when being helpful and responding to said thread. I kinda see the idea behind it but RN it's so fucking stupid. You can't expect everyone to share an onlyfans pack every time they want to see somebody else's

[+] 4 users Like tetrala's post
Also why can't i find an edit button to my threads/posts?

Anyways this *could* feel like it's just a way to get more people to upgrade since there's nothing telling you that when you have those 10 credits you can't actually see the premium link you buy. So people will spend the money to actually see the content they spent time trying to unlock. Honestly, I wouldn't mind throwing 10 bucks at unlimited access but if this is the intended effect, it seems like an asshole approach.

[+] 2 users Like tetrala's post
(15-11-2020, 11:21 AM)tetrala Wrote: So as I understand it, Making posts, NO MATTER THE CONTENT, will make your level go up, and replying to posts will make it go down?? And to the system, there's no difference between the guy sharing 1,7TB of onlyfans content and somebody like me making a thread with a dumb question, and people will LOSE contributor rating when being helpful and responding to said thread. I kinda see the idea behind it but RN it's so fucking stupid. You can't expect everyone to share an onlyfans pack every time they want to see somebody else's

If this was just an asshole approach (or a dictatorship, which would be a better way to describe the situation) then I would have gotten rid of your post right now, before people could see it. 

Yes, the contributor system is HARSH, but only for those who can't even be bothered to read the welcome PM that's sent immediately when you register. Or who can't read the (albeit WIP) FAQ's

For the record, any non leak section replies will NOT reduce your contributor rating. Its is insanely easy to maintain it to the meagre standard you need IF YOU HADN'T ALREADY SPOILT IT BY SPAMMING WHEN YOU JOINED.

99% of people who are complaining about this, dug themselves in that hole. When you join, that welcome PM explains everything. This is a community, not a dumpsite. If you dig yourself in the hole, get yourself out.

For the record, the system in place right now allows a > 2 to 1 return, you get more than 2 for sharing one. I'm not giving out exact numbers but you can believe that right now. Or not,  it's a fact. 

if people cannot be bothered to read up and get to know the community, well that's on them.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

If this was just an asshole approach (or a dictatorship, which would be a better way to describe the situation) then I would have gotten rid of your post right now, before people could see it. 

Yes, the contributor system is HARSH, but only for those who can't even be bothered to read the welcome PM that's sent immediately when you register. Or who can't read the (albeit WIP) FAQ's

For the record, any non leak section replies will NOT reduce your contributor rating. Its is insanely easy to maintain it to the meagre standard you need IF YOU HADN'T ALREADY SPOILT IT BY SPAMMING WHEN YOU JOINED.

99% of people who are complaining about this, dug themselves in that hole. When you join, that welcome PM explains everything. This is a community, not a dumpsite. If you dig yourself in the hole, get yourself out.

For the record, the system in place right now allows a > 2 to 1 return, you get more than 2 for sharing one. I'm not giving out exact numbers but you can believe that right now. Or not,  it's a fact. 

if people cannot be bothered to read up and get to know the community, well that's on them.
[/quote]

Okay my bad, I must have misunderstood some things, as there are a lot of things to read up on and get into when you just this site. I do think it has some major flaws but we will just have to agree to disagree on that one I suppose. Thanks for clearing this up!

It has logic but it's risky with the amount of torrent sites that can get this stuff sometimes dumped on it.

[+] 1 user Likes HeyHeyJimmy's post
you are correct

you are right xd

yep whats the point of getting us to use crdit to open links

I just joined and i'm trying to read and understand it, still not clear to me even after reading the welcome PM

It seems confusing for sure

:exclamación: y tampoco logro entender como funciona 10 creditos pero como contribuidor -5 y desconosco para que sirve creditos para desbloqueat y contribuidor ni idea

Yeah, I totally understand where the admin comes from and where us the community comes from. It kinda would be a shit show of a place if anyone can just post any BS and not get punished for it.

I also make the big misstake and now it looks like its not possible to get Out of the minus... Dont like the system

i read the welcome message but i am very dumb that should not be held against me

Heart yeah thanks!!

Super annoying

How do I delete my account because this may be the stupidest, most undescriptive system I have ever tried to use in my life. It makes literally no sense whatsoever, but sure would have liked to known that before making an account.

kind of all over the place