arrow_upward
Is it wise to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?
My PC used to work well in Windows 7 but after I upgraded it to Windows 10,It has been very slow. Should I consider downgrading the pc?

[+] 1 user Likes captaincold98's post
considering w7 is no longer supported by microsoft it might be a bad idea in the long run

you can try by cleaning your pc or updating drivers.
win 10 sometimes have compatibility problems

[+] 1 user Likes darkweasel's post
Yes, bad idea if 7 is no longer supported. Alternative idea, you could upgrade to Linux Wink

Windows 10 definitely has it's issues but windows 7 not being supported is probably not worth it.

windows 7 is not supported anymore. shame it was a good OS

Not a good idea because you lose security updates.

well...you must clean install...if your upgrade 7 to 10...its like ride 2 car in 1 driver...1 car in the TOP..and 1 car your driver it...i recomended ..clean insatll win 10...
ORDINARY PEOPLE

Could you give us some specs might be helpful to give more accurate advise

security updates are over rated. if windows 7 works good for your hardware and  if u use your computer for general use not for any important work go for it.Windows 7 has some life left.I still use it.

[+] 1 user Likes john becker's post
Try upgrading your hardware or just hard reseting. Had to so it too on my pc

Not really,windows 7 not supported that much anymore.

In addition to what others have said, Windows 7 could actually prove to be easier to use given its classic interface but games and other software will soon stop being made for this OS.

should consider upgrading your pc instead of downgrading the os

What are your PC specs?? Windows 10 need at least 8gb of ram

If you have less than 8 Go of RAM aid definietly suggest. I run windows without updates all the time. If you know what you’re doing you don’t need them

You should probably stick with Windows 10 considering how Windows 7 has been depreciated at this point. Maybe this is a problem with your hardware (i.e. maybe you're underspecced for Windows 10)?

I still use Win7 with no issue. But it is unsupported so I guess I have to move on. And I guess win10 has some advantages with DirectX support.

I would stick with Windows 10.

do you have antivirus software? if yes, try using only the built-in windows defender, its pretty fast