arrow_upward
Is it worth upgrading from ps4 to ps5?
I just bought my ps4  a year before the pandemic started. And It is within my budget if i buy a ps5 sorta

Only game im looking forward to is GoW ragnarok, any good games you guys can recommend?

Yes of course , it depends on your budget though yah but its good that your upgrade from that jet engine lol jk

Most definitely but i'm in no rush to buy a PS5. There's barely any games available to play, i'm just gonna wait til around Christmas when it goes on sale.

Just wait black friday and buy it on sale.

I don't think it's time yet. There aren't enough games for it yet, and programmers still have quite a learning curve to port games for it. The PS4 has plenty of life still left in it, and it will have plenty of games made for it.

Should i buy a ps5 this year or wait a bit more? I dont have much money so buying one is gonna take up my allowance

I don't think it's worth it presently. Not that many games, and currently most devs I'd assume are still developing games with the ps4 in mind. Also scalpers, if that's still a problem.

i don't think it's worth it now. especially given how hard it is to find one at msrp. it's not worth stressing yourself out over until prices start to stabilize

put yourself on a waitlist to get the PS5 for MSRP. the disc version is backwards compatible and you can play your old games. then when some good games that you really wanna play come out, you don't have to wait for supply