arrow_upward
Is it worth watching The Walking Dead?
I hear a lot of people saying that The Walking Dead is pretty bad and that you should not start watching it. Others people say it's fine and enjoyable to watch. 

So is it really worth watching it or should I just stay away from it and save time?

[+] 1 user Likes Dollywinksfan's post
depends how bored you are

[+] 1 user Likes Dslg01's post
Honestly not really dude. There is tons of better stuff to watch then the walking dead.

Yea, the first 3 seasons are a ball, even 3 or 4 seasons after that are quite good but it goes downhill real fast after that. The good parts are still very much enjoyable though, they just milked it too hard

Although TWD has gone downhill, I still recommend it! The first few seasons were very enjoyable and it was pretty easy to get attached to characters. There's a lot of growth and development, and you actually get to see the younger characters grow up during an apocalypse. I suggest starting it off and simply stopping when you feel like it's getting old. I eventually got tired of it, but the initial seasons are definitely worth it

For the most part, I'd say yes.
It has a solid start, I'd say that much. People probably complain about later seasons.
And honestly, it is better for you to decide if the show gets better or worse.

Yeah first few seasons are great, but probably not worth investing in since it goes downhill

It was a great show because it really developed characters well. But around season 4 or 5 (could never keep track because sometimes they separated the year into two different seasons) the scenario was repeative; they move and find a safe haven, some opposing group with a bad guy threatens them, they go back and forth for a half a season, then there's a showdown at the end of the season the group prevails but usually loses a main character, they get scattered, and then find each other again and another haven until there's another group..... you get the idea.

[+] 1 user Likes ToTheKings101's post
Some people like it some people don't

Try watching the first few episodes and take it from there. The story is quite interesting early on

I would say only the first few seasons

As most people has already said, the first seasons are good but the latter ones are pretty bad. I would suggest reading the comic books, they are far superior.

I was hooked when it first came out, however, I stopped enjoying it when it kept drifting away from the origin of the story.

I thought the first few seasons are decent, i think i got past the village part but it just seemed like a drag after that.

If you like zombies it is alright in the start. But it gets a bit stale and unlogical very fast

[+] 1 user Likes Ijustwantmydamncredits's post
Yeah if you have the patience to watch it

I stopped watching around 100eps, at first the show was good, it went downhill when they were killing characters and most of the cast left the show.