arrow_upward
Is reputation worthless?
Just wanted to know peoples opinion since it looks like it doesn't really lead to any benefits, except maybe making my day like a lil bit better

yea i think so lol
got decent rep, but hard to get anything because of the contribution system

Yea it would be cool if there was sorta rank system or a progression system what do you guys think?

I am kinda losing motivation to continue posting on the site, someone helped me out with a link I was trying to get and now it feels like I am posting for no reason. It feels like there's no incentive to continue posting. I am too tired to keep up with the Christmas contest as well since I applied but I think I am still not on it :/ A lot of people are just spamming and reposting while all my quality threads keep getting moderated. Yesterday it took 10 hours to moderate a thread and I keep doing mistakes and lowering my contribution level by accident cause I am a dumbass haha

Its frustrating when I had to go through the effort to create new mega accounts for each link and spend time choosing content then finally take another hour just to upload to mega.

Looks like I can't edit posts to fix broken links either Sad

Uhh still haven't figured out how to quote people lol but @tulalit ? - whats keeping you going on this site?

[+] 1 user Likes Hard Shit's post
I share with you the gospel.

RE: Is reputation worthless?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Is reputation worthless?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

This meme is perfect in everyway possible. It's a sign we're leaving 2020 as the simp era. The post simp era is coming. [Ugandan Voice]: Action is coming.

[+] 1 user Likes kniatos1337's post
(26-12-2020, 09:17 PM)Hard Shit Wrote: Yea it would be cool if there was sorta rank system or a progression system what do you guys think?

I am kinda losing motivation to continue posting on the site, someone helped me out with a link I was trying to get and now it feels like I am posting for no reason. It feels like there's no incentive to continue posting. I am too tired to keep up with the Christmas contest as well since I applied but I think I am still not on it :/ A lot of people are just spamming and reposting while all my quality threads keep getting moderated. Yesterday it took 10 hours to moderate a thread and I keep doing mistakes and lowering my contribution level by accident cause I am a dumbass haha

Its frustrating when I had to go through the effort to create new mega accounts for each link and spend time choosing content then finally take another hour just to upload to mega.

Looks like I can't edit posts to fix broken links either Sad

Uhh still haven't figured out how to quote people lol but @tulalit ? - whats keeping you going on this site?

I see you finally got that contributor score up. Regarding the low quality post, I understand ya. All of my threads are 100% original and posted  using my own mega links, so when I see stolen links or reposts, it boils my blood. Regarding the contest, no offense, but you probably cannot win anything without posting multiple threads each day until it ends. 
The quoting system works this way 
Code:
[quote][/quote]
it should quote the post you are replying to automatically.
Telegram - @rick_techkin
DO NOT ASK ME FOR FREE LINKS

[+] 1 user Likes LULZ ZLUL's post
I think I figured it out thanks again man! I think I will give the contest a shot and see how it goes - it felt rewarding to reach 100 contribution level so I will just keep posting and see where it goes Smile 

P.S Also thanks for telling me how fix broken links

I mean, I'm new, but as far as I can tell, pretty much.